Sunday, February 13, 2011

Picture within a Picture

I thought I'd submit a couple photos from my final assignment that I completed for my photography class I took last semester. I have been holding on to these, because my intentions are to further the series, but just have not had the time as of yet.

My instructor was pretty amazing, she really helped direct me through the idea process as I was brainstorming. I realized that I began to really see the concept of the final series during my mid term, where I shot the various photos within photos that each told a different story about me. From there I kind of became engulfed with the picture, within a picture idea and spent most of the rest of my semester playing around with different versions of it. Two of the images below were submitted into the Academy's Spring show via my Instructor :) I was one of three selected in the class for such an honor.

Though I have stepped back this semester from this concept, I plan to further explore this. Hopefully I will find the time in the not too distant future.





No comments: