Monday, October 4, 2010

Summer has 'FALL'-en away

Daniella and I enjoyed the beautiful fall weather this afternoon. It was just Mommy and baby for most of the day. We had a very good afternoon together. I took Daniella out for her first experience in the leaves. She just loves the texture of grass, and she seemed to enjoy the crunching noise of the leaves even better. I had hoped that we could make a little pile for her to sit in, but my parent's yard is still pretty clean in comparison to ours here at the apartment. She spent about a half of an hour kicking, and crunching the leaves in her fingers. She even tried sampling a few. However I managed to catch her before she got any into her mouth.
It was fun watching her exploring and learning. She is so content in the out doors, after a while we went for a walk and she fell asleep, so I just kept walking. Days like these  you almost wish would never end... what a beautiful afternoon we had.