Monday, October 3, 2011

Changing of Seasons

A change of seasons is an appropriate label for this point in my life... another semester is in full swing and my baby boy is due in just mere weeks!
Unfortunately I do not have a photography class this semester. So I am trying to take advantage of the opportunities to photograph non-school related projects. I must say this is a little more difficult than planned (as it usually is) being my life as a stay at home mother and student with a toddler on my hands is always busy.

My older brother came back to Minnesota for a visit and it provided the excuse to procrastinate on studies a little and enjoy some family time. Daniella really took to him, considering this was her first time meeting him, and I had a fun little opportunity to photograph Uncle and Niece together. Good memories.




No comments: