Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Holga #2

Amidst the past couple first days of my summer break, I've been enjoying some of the beautiful weather (well, at least in comparison to freezing temps), doing some spring cleaning, and also working on some of the more tedious computer clean up for smoother operation. I'm organizing and trying to 'find' files I maybe miss labeled while working through a large flow of images during the semester. Anyway, .... while organizing I took a few moments to process a few more holga shots I took a couple days ago. Something fun to motivate me to press on with the heavier load of work.






I have found a great application for the lens, in a genre of photography I have been playing around with for the last couple months. Though, I'm not ready to do a reveal of any of those images at this time. 

No comments: